Cosworth Carriers Land freight is the best way to ship goods over short to medium distances. It is commonly used for shipments between domestic locations or to other destinations within South Africa And Abroad. It is used in the commercial sector for shipping food and other goods domestically, importing and exporting bulk items, and making deliveries to homes and companies. It also includes personal transport needs such as moving services and is a cost effective way to move goods in bulk. Land transport can be combined with air freight or sea freight to make a flexible compromise between time and cost.
Cosworth Carriers, is a road transport service provider that was initiated in 1996. Although we are currently a SME (small medium enterprise), we pride ourselves with our values and visions and foresee our continued improvement into the future.
In doing so, we aim to :
- Focus on general and hazardous cargo road transport
- Focus on securing contractual work with blue chip clients
- Focus on cost reduction by improving efficiencies within our own operation and identifying potential areas within the logistics field.
- Mutually benefit with our clients in the rewards generated in driving costs down
- Focus on all elements of BEE to ensure sustainability of the economy and long term
success of our company
The shareholders of Cosworth Carriers are Mr. Rishinund Munisankar and Mr. Avindutt Munisunkar.